MADHUMITA THE SINGER
Team ADIKOZHA is privileged in Introducing the MADHUMITA RAVICHANDRAN [SINGER],
1. Tell us about yourself and how did you become a singer?
Hai I'm Madhumita ravichandran.I love music. Because of my father's songs which gave me some interest Then I tried to sing at once and I loved it and I'm now become a young growing singer.
2. What do you enjoy about singing?
The way the music goes it's just get into my heart before into my mind. Then I slowly tries the music as well.
3. What types of song do you sang?
All type of song except pure classical. Because I didn't learn it. Other languages song too.
4. How do you define singing?
Singing is the precious time where my soul and me get together and feel everything.
5. Describe about your first singing experience?
My first singing experience is on my bus travel. I sung it to my family. They love my song. Then after this I got a crowd for my singing is during my colleges. The sounds of the crowd encourages me always.
6. Tell us about some of the cultural meet that you have worked on and what's your upcoming plan on singing?
In my college function I had sung in 5 functions. Next I'm going to learn carnatic and I'm going to post my songs in YouTube this is my plan.
7. Can you talk about the difficulties you faced while practicing singing?
Many difficulties while recording songs the room should be echoic. It will be good for my voice. But the correct surrounding doesn't get at my start then arranged after more difficulties and we can't sit and sing properly during summer days. It will be so hot and sweats and so difficult these are my physical difficulties but mentally I got more pressure because of partiality and my studies became a resistant for my singing. But I'm managing everything and now I'm singing well.
8. Who help you and support you in singing ?
My friends and my most precious gift is I got my senior brother Ajithkumar. He is song writer and assistant director for short films. He encourages me in everything. Because of him I'm here.
9. Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration is singer harish ragavendran.
10. What do you want to be in the future?
I want to be a good singer, Scientist. Both is my aim.
SUPPORT HIS WORK ON
INSTAGRAM : music_bitesm
DOWNLOAD HIS MUSIC ON : CREATORS CLUB GALLERY
BLOGGER : HARRY_HARI
REVIEWED BY : nizhalin_rasigai.nan